2.13.2010

valentine

This Valentine's Day I love:

my house.
there's just something about your home, and how it makes you feel when you're there.

fires in the woodstove.
especially ones I build.

Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Lost, Bones, and The Deep End.
these silly television addictions I have.

MAC makeup.
because I like playing with pretty bright colors. and I like the girls who work at the counter. and feeling pretty.

marketing.
oh how I love it! something that makes my brain work hard because I'm passionate about it.

Jilane.
best friends make everything better.

ice cream, peanut butter, and cookie dough.
or any combination of the three.

working out.
because I love ice cream, peanut butter, and cookie dough. and because being healthy matters.

my jobs.
Townline, Jimmy John's, Adam LeSage Photography. all of them, for some reasons that are the same, and some that couldn't be more different.

my family.
one and all, I love them.

caffeine.
in the form of a caramel or hazelnut latte with the foam on top from the coffeehouse at school, which is also a place I love.

photography.
creating things. learning more every day. my camera and the power it has to make people feel happy and great about themselves.

kraft macaroni and cheese.
I think I will love it forever.
my church.

there's something about my church the same way there's something about my home. God is in a lot of churches, but my church feels like home.

clean laundry.
because then it means I don't have to do it.

long, hot baths.
nothing relaxes me more than a bath with candles and good music.

God.
because really, how can I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment