2.20.2010

jeans

A few months ago my mom was on a quest for the perfect pair of jeans. She tried them on at every store imaginable, and keep being exasperated with her results. She wanted a pair that just really fit her body right. She finally decided to go to Buckle, jean capital of the world.

They were so helpful there, they figured out what her size would be right away and sent her off to try on a few options, and then continually brought her new ones to try on until she found a pair that she loved. She decided on buying a pair of Silver jeans, and left happy with her purchase.

I then went on a similar quest to find a pair of jeans that fit my body, which is entirely different than my mom's. Without knowing it, I wound up purchasing the exact same pair of jeans(obviously in a different size). What I love about them is that they're not size 4, 6, 8...they go by waist and length. So my mom and I were able to buy the same pair of jeans and have them fit OUR bodies just right. I love well crafted clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment