9.30.2009

romance

Fall makes me think romance. It's the bundling up and snuggling thing I think. I would be cheesy and say it's because that's when I started dating Phil, but I've always felt that way in fall, so sadly it doesn't specifically have to do with him. Though he does help.

Lately I've been listening to romantic music to go with my fall romantic mood, and looking at other photographer's wedding and engagement pictures. Soaking up a little wedding bliss bundled up at my desk. Most photographers have music to go along with their portfolio online, and one of them had this song. I downloaded it immediately. It's beautifully romantic and perfect for wedding pictures.

We Are Man and Wife, Michelle Featherstone

Apparently it was on One Tree Hill when Nathan and Haley got married, but I don't remember that--oops! All the videos I found include pictures of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment