9.26.2009

science

By some sort of miracle, I'm starting to enjoy my Energy and Society class. I probably only enjoy it because up until now I was super naive about energy saving strategies. But I'm learning things like unplugging your cell phone charger when you're not using it saves you electricity. And iron cookware heats up faster and transfers heat to your food better. I didn't know that stuff before this class.

Even though I'm not someone who's really big into environmental stuff, it's still good to be aware of how what we do daily effects the environment. And now I know how to make little changes that are better for the environment and not that terribly inconvenient to me. Plus, any inconvenience is made up for by the warm, fuzzy feelings I get by knowing I'm helping the environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment