9.16.2009

girls

A while ago I mentioned the show One Tree Hill, and how I'm addicted to it despite the bad acting and the so-so writing. My roommates are equally as addicted, as is my roommate from freshman year, Whitney.

Now, I was all sad at the beginning of the semester because Whitney and I have opposite schedules and were never going to see each other this year. But we've found a solution. She lives in the boondocks, and happens to not get CWTV. One Tree Hill is on CWTV. So she's coming over every Monday to watch One Tree Hill and have a girly night with my current roommates and I, and then crashing with us overnight.

It's like slumber parties all over again! I love it. We ordered pizza to celebrate the opening night of One Tree Hill, and all ate cross-legged on the living room floor despite the fact that we have a table. We talked about school and obsessed about guys. When Nathan Scott came on screen shirtless we whistled at the screen. And then Whitty and I crawled into bed at 9:30 and stayed up talking until nearly 11, just like we used to freshmen year. It was fantastically girly.

I'm so thankful for the friendships I have with those girls, and for the time we get to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment