10.03.2009

walk

I'm ready for the rain to go away and for the pretty fall days to start.

Thursday was a pretty fall day. My friend Alex and I went for a walk on the trails around campus. UWGB really does have a quite beautiful campus. I took a bunch of pictures because a) it's pretty and b) I'm looking to replace my dandelion pictures in my room with fall pictures -- my way of decorating. We had a blast. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Alex is transferring next semester, and I'm going to miss him.
Here's some of the shots.

Phil and I were going to walk in the woods by his house yesterday to get some more shots but to my disappointment, and to Flannel's(Phil's labrador who had lots of pent up energy), it was raining all day. Maybe another day!

1 comment:

  1. We've had grey, rainy, chilly days for 3 days now. I'm over it!

    ReplyDelete