3.07.2010

hearts//parts

This is a special addition of hearts and parts. It’s a wedding version, in honor of Jilane and CJ getting married. And the thing about their wedding is there’s nothing I want to part with. Just lots of hearts!


1- 5:30 AM Starbucks runs, during which I announce to the people preparing my drinks that my best friend is getting married today! I loved that we were so close that I could just jet to Starbucks and come back in fifteen minutes, and I loved how happy and perky the Starbucks employees were that early. It was seriously impressive. I mean, their friend wasn’t getting married that day. That’s the only reason I was perky.
2- Wild Blueberry Scone from Panera. Mmmm. Jilane bought us breakfast from Panera to have in the morning. I had a Wild Blueberry Scone that was exceptional.
3- Michael Buble playing softly as we laughed and did our hair. His music is perfect for setting the mood for a wedding.
4- Adam. The incredible vision he has for images and how he gave Jilane more than she could have hoped for her wedding makes me so thankful to be working for someone who’s so talented and so full of compassion. And so in love with what he does for a living.
5- Jilane. My pretty pretty best friend, jumping for joy on the bed in the hotel, so excited to be marrying the love of her life. I love her to bits, and I’m so thankful she has her CJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment