11.16.2009

clothbound

It's getting to be the time of year where I'll have to renew my magazine subscriptions. Right now I get Allure, Glamour, and Lucky, plus one photoshop and one photography magazine. So I'm trying to filter through those three fashion magazines and figure out which ones I really want to renew. Up until I got my last Lucky, I was figuring that would be the one. And then, as I was flipping through the latest issue, I dog-earred about 20 pages and figured maybe I do like that magazine quite a bit. It's all shopping and style. Clothes and accessories and fun stuff. I love it.


One of the things I dog-earred in this issue was those books. They're clothbound classics from Borders.com -- Jane Eyre, Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights. I'm going to start collecting them. They're $20 a piece, which is more than I like to pay for a book, but I can't wait to have a home where I can display these beauties! Decor and reading entertainment, all in one! And no better books to be clothbound than the timeless classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment