12.22.2009

college

I'm starting a new thing. A new reoccuring theme. Like my little thankful bits. These ones, however, are about college. And what I've learned in college over the last three and a half years, and what I'll continue to learn over the next year. One year! That's all I have left. It feels like such a relief. I'm sure I'll miss it when I'm gone, but as of now, I can't wait to be done.

Without further ado...something I've learned in college:

By comparison, I am a ridiculously fast test taker whether or not I am confident on the material. Four for four this semester, I was the first one done with my finals. And in many of those classes I was the first person done with all the tests we took that semester, with grades ranging from A's to C's. Has nothing to do with how well I know what I'm being tested on. What good that does me, I have no idea. But I learned it in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment