8.28.2009

thankful

Round two of the thankful parade.

That makes no sense but it was in my head and I had to spit it out.

Who I'm thankful for today, Alex.

He's this constant in my life lately. We've got an ongoing e-mail from January. It takes forever to load on my computer, and it's full of ramblings from the two of us. Some days it's entirely random and pointless, some days it's deep and meaningful, but it's always there. As often as we can write to one another.

He's such a critic. Loves to play the devil's advocate whenever I'm excited about something, and drives me just crazy enough that I think things through and still tell him everything. He's good to have around.

And, you know, he has hot cars. For a purely shallow reason to like him.

So, thanks God, for blessing me, for now, with Alex, and his thought-provoking tendencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment