1.27.2010

job

Today I went job shopping.

I was looking for something to support my Townline income, mostly just for Mondays and Wednesdays during the day.

And I am now a Jimmy John's employee.

It was the first place I stopped, and when the guy handed me the application I knocked over the gift cards and splayed them all out over the floor. Ten seconds later the guy asked me if I'd like to come back at three for an interview.

Well, sure. If you want the klutz, I'll be back.

So I went back at three and answered questions about my strengths and weaknesses and why I wanted to work at Jimmy John's(the amazing marketing, the yummy food). And when we were done talking my new boss said he'd see me on Monday for orientation.

Happiness! I get to work at Jimmy John's!

No comments:

Post a Comment