5.05.2010

hearts//parts

My Jamaican hearts::


1- Continental Airlines. I wasn’t expecting to get any food. The last how many times I’ve flown they haven’t had anything but pretzels. We got a meal on every plane! And it was all kind of yummy. I was happy.
2- MAC Tinted Moisturizer. So, when you’re on the beach with your boss and your clients who’s wedding you’re shooting the next day, you don’t want to be completely without makeup. This moisturizer has sunscreen in it and enough of a tint that it just smoothes over the little bumps I don’t care for the world to see.
3- iPod Touch. Magic little thing on a trip. It was my computer while we were down there, I kept in touch with my parents and Jilane, and on the plane and in the airports I watched a movie, listened to music, and played games.
4- Fresh fruit. That’s all cut up and ready to eat already. I ate so much fruit and loved it. The watermelon was my favorite.
5- Ocean. Hello, ocean. Swimming in it. Looking at pretty fishies in it. Reading a book in the sand by it. Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment