5.12.2010

hearts

The things I love this week:

1- Instrumental music from The Holiday by Hans Zimmer. Maybe I just love it because it reminds me of the movie(one of my favorites), but it’s perky music that instantly makes me happy.
2- New apartments. Ours won’t be quite as awesome as that, but we signed the lease for our new apartment this week! It’s so exciting to have a whole new space to decorate and to go shopping for simple things like new storage options. Amanda and I are super excited!
3- Course evaluations. When teachers start handing those out it’s a sign that school is almost over. Plus, I like evaluating my classes – sometimes I use them to say nice things because I enjoyed the class, and other times I use them to anonymously and politely say what I didn’t like. 4- Katie and Kelsey. My little sisters had prom this weekend and I got to help them both get ready and took some pictures of them. I love being able to spend time with them.
5- My Momma. It’s Mother’s Day, how could I not mention her? My mom’s so great – I call her like four times a day when I’m walking to class to talk about whatever’s happened to me in the last few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment