7.17.2010

emily










This is going to be a three-part post. Recently I took pictures of two of my good friends, Tina and Emily. They're best friends, so the shoot included some of them together and some of just Tina or just Emily. I'm starting with a post of just pictures of Ms. Emily.

Emily came over to my apartment before the shoot for help with makeup and hair. I had so much fun adding a little control to her fabulous curls and giving her a little natural make up. We talked about her crazy job, school, and what she wants to do when she's done. Emily's just a year younger than me, and I remember a year ago knowing what I loved doing but not being sure how about I was going to make that into a job. God dropped me into the perfect solution, and I can't wait to see what He does in Emily's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment