9.18.2010

wish

Fall Wishlist

I kind of have a constant wish list going in my mind. Of things I'd like to add to my wardrobe each season. If I had an endless supply of money, I'd add every piece. But because I don't, I pick and choose the pieces that I'm really excited about, the pieces that I think will have a lasting place in my wardrobe, or the pieces that I can find at a great deal. This season, for fall, these are the things hovering around on my wishlist:

White Oxfords. I've wanted oxfords for a while now because of their ease and comfort, and because of their character. I'm a little preppy at heart, and I know I'd get a ton of use out of them. Oxfords that are white and a light tan would work too.
Over The Knee Boots. If I had skinny model long legs I'd want these even more, I'm not sure how they'd look on my short frame. But they're definitely on my list of things to try on!
MAC Lipglass. As much of an advocate as I am for MAC, I've never tried their lipglass. I'd love a warm, natural dusty rose colored gloss for fall.
High Waisted Pants. This is another one of those things that I'd need to try on to check out how it flatters me, but I'd like it if my short legs looked longer. Dress pants that I can roll up the bottoms of to show off cute ankle boots or high waisted shorts that I could wear all fall with thick colored tights underneath them and knee high boots...either way I'd love it!
Puffy Vest. In a bright, obnoxious, look at me! color. I have a plain black puffy vest and I love it because even if I'm wearing a thin shirt on my arms it does wonders for keeping me warm. Easy to throw on, easy to move in when a jacket is slightly too inhibiting. Now just looking for a fun color for winter.
Animal Print. Super in this season, and super timeless. The areas in which I'd want animal print are either a cardigan for layering purposes, cute little flats like these ones that are laced up in the back, or possibly on a purse. But since I'm not really in the market for a new purse, I'm going to look into finding a cardigan or flats.
Lace Tights. Also super in this season by being part of the lace trend, I like their slightly gothic feel. More dramatic than plain tights, they can easily add a little punch to a dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment